7 Nov 2014
Do you have 24hrs, or maybe a weekend or a few days? Well here is a list of ideas for upgrading your bathroom space. Bathroom renovations add value to your home, and as you will see it doesn’t have to be time consuming.
What you can do in 24 hours
- Replace outdated sconces
- Paint or refinish the vanity
- Replace plumbing fixtures
- Replace an old shower curtain
- Install a new mirror or medicine cabinet
What can be done in 3 days
- Install crown moulding.
- Replace the floor tiles.Paint the walls.
- Add or replace vanity backsplash.
- Add overhead lighting over vanity.
Find out how to get the most for your money when renovating "Kitchen and Bathroom Design-Getting the Most Bang for your Buck".